The price of admission is € 8.
- full price; € 5.
- reduced fee.
The reduced fee is
Free entrance is granted
- for school classes (any range of school), presenting a certificate from their School;
- for youth from age 6 to 15;
- for soldiers and police in uniform or with identification card.
- to children up to the age of 5;
- to Professors, teachers and catechists accompanying students groups – one per 15 students allowed;
- to the disabled, with a helper;
The visit is GUIDED for free by guides who speak various languages. The visit (introduction beforehand and the walk through the Catacombs) will last about 30/40 minutes.
The payment of the admission is made:
- in cash at the tickets office;
- by vouchers, if the Tourist Agency has drawn up a contract with our administration;
- by credit cards (CartaSì, Bancomat, Pagobancomat, Eurocard/Mastercard, Edc Maestro, Visa, VisaElectron, Diners);
- online with a credit card at PayPal and picked up at the ticket office during the open hours of the Catacombs.